I want to be thin.
I want to be noticed.
I want to be quiet.
I want to say the right things.
I want to be fully loved.
I want to be completely understood.
I want to have no responsibilities.
I want to have control.
And I want you to comment on this blog post.
Just being honest.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i want to be likeable
ReplyDeletei want to be fully love
i want to let go
i want to break down walls
i want to do something meaningful
i want to play the flute (right now)
i want to strum on a guitar too
i want to Lose my ego!
i want to giggle.. at every hour of the day
okaaay i really just want to cuddle with the world if w'ere being honest. this is so cheesy but i'm in a cheesy mood
ReplyDelete