about today, or any other day:
1. sitting across a desk and talking to an "adult" who is actually a friend and who is happy to stop working because they want to listen to me and know about my life
2. honest conversations about religion with people I don't really know but are brave enough to share their stories--stories that were often heartbreaking but good to talk about nonetheless...and when I say good, I mean eye opening and astounding and made me want to hug them
3. roommates who are funny and crazy and understanding and who enjoy political conversations...and other conversations. and who leave me funny photos in my drawers
4. veggie pizza made by a friend
5. the word DINOSAUR and DONKEY and DONE and DOE because we are bad, or rather become unmotivated, towards the word game
6. kids with mustaches and their mom's cookies
7. coffee, because it makes me excited beyond the point of normal towards life in general. and maybe this isn't the greastest thing, but I find it amusing because it creates blog posts like this.
hope your havin a good day!!!! goolly
Monday, September 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree about the conversations! I wanted to hug my people too!
ReplyDelete