Tuesday, September 28, 2010

things I am interested in

1. books- esp fiction lately
2. religion, history, english
3. food, farms, making/eating/sharing delicious food
4. having stimulating conversations
5. being with people
6. writing
7. singing
8. hearing other folks' stories
(9-11 are things I aspire to do, or do more)
9. drawing/painting
10. sewing
11. pottery


I am stuck between the battle of what I love v. what I am majoring in, and if maybe those two things are the same. and if they are not, what do I love to do? and would that make sense to major in it? can I even major in it? why am I in college?

also, sometimes I feel that I don't even know what I like to do. I think maybe I've thought about it so much that I forget


akdhbnsaoiugbhdfmgihaowusbfnsdion

life is so frikkin confusing, and I am coming to terms with the fact that patience is something I need to pray for. and deep breaths. I need to do more of those.

1 comment:

  1. i feel the same sometimes, that i don't even know what i like to do! isn't it crazy though? of course we can think of things we like to do, but when thinking too hard about why we really like them, things lose their mystics.

    ReplyDelete