1. I woke up at 7:30
2. I have already almost drunk two cups of coffee.
3. I remembered my keds white slip ons that I have yet to decide how to decorate
4. I ate a delicious sandwich
5. I said wuzzuuup to some of my fruit friends
6. my cat hasn't yet thrown up (a different story)
7. I havent eaten peanut butter yet, which means I can eat it later
8. I went to the chiropractor, and he is the nicest one yet
9. I read a very funny political cartoon in newsweek at the chiropractor, which I subsequently scoured the internet for after I got home, but unfortunately couldnt find, but am confident that I will in the near future, as it was very funny, as I mentioned.
10. I was not rejected by my mother at the baking soda-hair idea, which for some reason I thought would gross her out
11. stretching. enough said
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment