Friday, July 29, 2011

this summer

crying
curry paste
gregory
working, or, in otherwords:
-throwing stuff away
-typing on typewriters
-cats
the refugee response
bikeriding
physical therapy
poision ivy
the old testament
matt chandler via the village church
crying


it sounds like it might be an awful summer. but actually, it's not (entirely). it's been testing and trying and interesting, but I am thankful that this is where I've been spending it. but really, I should stop drinking milk. I am pretty sure that my tummy does not appreciate when I do such a thing. therefore, I will stick to my calcium supplements via salmon and broccoli, please and thank you doctor dear.


anyways.



oh, also-

peaches

2 comments:

  1. PEACHES!
    BOOKS!
    MILK!! sad. coconut milk? almond?
    TYPEWRITERS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try coconut milk ice cream! It's the most delicious substance ever and I might just subsist on it exclusively if I didn't know better. But for serious. It's yummy.

    ReplyDelete