that libraries and book stores and gift shops with books make me want to read all the books I can get my hands on. it makes me want to drop out of school and just dive in, but of course I won't drop out of school and of course, sometimes, the classes that I take actually REQUIRE books to be read. but sometimes I want to create my own university (Kelley McArthur U™) where I can read whatever I want whenever I want. where I can say, okay, I will designate this time "science" and learn about dangerous plants or I will designate this time "history" and I will learn about southeast asia or 1493 in North America. book stores and libraries do this to me, because there are so many books. I just want to pull a matilda and read them all.
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
mmmmmmm sounds about right!! i miss bookstores. and cozy libraries. and cute coffee shops in new towns!!!
ReplyDelete