"Listen to me, O house of Jacob, all the remnants of the house of Israel, who have been borne by me from before your birth, carried from the womb; even to your old age, I am he, and to gray hairs I will carry you. I have made and I will bear; I will carry and will save."
Lately I have been weighed down by the uncertainty of the future of my life. I didn't even realize that was the case until I just wrote down that sentence right now, but it's true. I read this passage and was instantly relieved at the fact that no matter where I am taken in this life, no matter what the Lord has in store for me, He will sustain me from beginning to end. He does not begin things that He can't finish. He does not change. He is CONSTANT.
all I can say is, thank you Jesus. forever and ever, amen.
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
amen
ReplyDelete