Wednesday, December 30, 2009

truth

i don't feel like reading the news. ever. okay, maybe sometimes. but not usually. i'd rather watch comical videos, or listen to podcasts, or poop. dance. cry. blah blah

goodbye



sidenote: things inspire me. such as great books (the glass castle), music (regina spektor), life. life life life. sometimes i love crying. lately i just haven't felt much, you know? or i've been feeling a lot of nothing. i dunno. it's true that it's harder to pinpoint what's really wrong. i haven't felt like reading the bible. i haven't felt like doing anything. the human condition is weird. but not weird. that's the wrong word. i like staying in the bathroom. i have always liked bathrooms. and food. it's funny that people still are kind of the same person when they're older as when they were younger. but that's not really true. but maybe it is sometimes. anyways.

it's also true that i am hardly ever living in the present. i'm always living in the past or the future and i'm never fixing now. i'm just never living. but sometimes i am. hmm. i am just telling you my feelings, and i sound like i am complaining right now. but i am not, i am just saying what i am feeling. and i want to know what you are feeling too. you dont have to comfort me, i am just telling. it is important to tell.

also, regina spektor is great. music in general. you know.


let's be friends

3 comments:

  1. you are a ray of sunshine. thanks for being my friend!! you are wonderful and special, and i appreciate every bit of you kellmackz.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kel-
    I just wanted to stop on your blog and see how you are doing. I hope you are well, have enjoyed your holidays and allow yourself to experience God in ways you may never expect...even when we don't FEEL like it. I've been there. Actually I think I'm there right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "lately i just haven't felt much, you know?"
    dnjscbdjhsbchkjsnckdbhjvdcs I KNOW
    i feel that way, too.

    ReplyDelete