a warm bed every night, hot showers, never going to bed hungry, beautiful colors everywhere: in the leaves sky eyes when they are sad or tired or happy, being able to read, balsamic vinegar, rachael, sarah, megan, jesika, katelynn, kate, sarah, chelsey, stevie, andrew, katie, sonya, leslie, kristen, mingran, sandhya, the kindness of strangers, coming to the end of myself, coffee, being able to get an education, cotton v-necks, being given gifts to do good works, the excitement of changing seasons, music that is so good the only thing I can do is listen to it, the satisfaction that comes from doing menial tasks such as weeding or washing dishes or sweeping (or other ones- such as knitting or painting), the bodwells and how much they make me feel a part of their family, gregory and how much he loves me and serves me- and for his beautiful photographs and poems, for bananas, cookbooks, creativity, for rest, for Jesus and that he died for my sin while I was still a sinner, that he rose again and defeated death and darkness, and that nothing can separate me from his love.
this year: it has been interesting, unexpected, harder than I could've thought. but full of thankfuls. more than I can say.
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:)
ReplyDelete