these are the books I'd like to read over winter break.
1. anything and everything by timothy keller.
2. east of eden.
3. great house (the latest by the brilliant nicole krauss)
4. maybe the entire narnia series
5. and, while I'm at it, some other lewis titles
6. poetry, sure.
and, while I'm at it, knitting. lots of knitting.
(we're talking ideal, remember.)
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
EAST OF EDEN is my favorite book. EVER. And that means a lot.
ReplyDeletewow, that is saying something!!! that moved it up the list a few notches.
ReplyDeleteI'm reading East of Eden again right now. It's also one of my favorites.
ReplyDeleteRight now I'm reading Ellen's autobiography, btw. Just thought I'd share. I'm only on page 25 because I refused to read more than one chapter in a sitting. It's so flippin' hilarious that I don't want to waste it.
ReplyDeleteDo you ever get to the end of the book and almost cry because it's over?