you have been so good to me over the years. you are filled with amazing parts: eyes ears heart lungs kidneys veins nerves - I have been pretty discouraging over the years, I know that I have, and for that I am sorry. I have been hard on you, have always expected you to be so much better. I have believed lies about you from magazines and movies and my own mind, and I have let them grow. and for that, I am sorry. you are incredible. you really are. you have kept me going, you have restored me when I have fallen down. you have set things back to right when I have made them so wrong (you have known too well the bottom of an ice cream container). you have enabled me to laugh and sing and dance. I hardly remember how hard you work, and I am really so thankful.
I want to be better, for both of us.
signed, with warm affection and full sincerety,
k.
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment