Sunday, January 9, 2011

I believe

that people are immensely valuable.
that we all have a lot more in common than we think.
that socks are an essential part of an outfit.
that coffee is keeping America running.
that Ohio is a gem of a state.
that students feel more pressured to pursue a degree to get a career, rather than to obtain an education.
that joy is a choice.
that dancing is awesome.
that jackets should not be puffy.
that parents should love each other.
that we all have addictions.
that everyone should have a pair of earmuffs.
that someone should figure out teleporting already! come on!
that life is a mystery.
that I have way too much stuff.
that there is only one thing that lasts forever.



I have to write an "I Believe" speech for my public speaking class. This was just a brainstorming idea.

2 comments: