Tuesday, June 8, 2010

things to do this summer

1. eat some hearty meals
2. learn how to sew
3. use a film camera & experiment a little...possibly develop my own film? (idea courtesy of greg bodwell.)
4.  read many, many books, including ones in the bible and outside. (think wendell berry, henri nouwen, paulo coelho, c.s. lewis, etc)
5. be outside a whole lot
6. spend less time doing useless things
7. make more things with my hands
8. blog for The Good Earth Farm! I will be living there this summer and learning how to farm...plus blogging for them and making some little magazine-type deals! I am so excited to live with these people and to learn how to do life with them for a few months.

The Good Earth Farm from dan krauss on Vimeo.




ahhhhh summer...I can taste the bliss already.

No comments:

Post a Comment