Thursday, June 3, 2010

I wonder

if life will be simpler in Heaven. I suppose this would only make sense. less communication barriers (will there be any?), less distractions and stuff. less choices to make, less places to be.


what are your thoughts on Heaven?

3 comments:

  1. I've always thought of heaven as a place that is nothing like what we know or can imagine. A place where we are simply worshiping God endlessly, but we don't even notice. I've never thought of it as a place like earth, or even a place where we have bodies. We will be engulfed by light and love and never need our earthly desires and needs.

    Of course these thought are based purely on my imagination and what I have thought over the years. It's not based on scripture. Which is what I should probably be basing my views on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be better than that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how, after you get home from a really long trip, just the sight of home relaxes you and makes you smile? I think that is what heaven will be like. I believe we will think we have never really known what home is until then. I think it will be simple, just like we consider our home here simple.

    ReplyDelete