just breathe a little
remember that all I can do is what I can do NOW
not things that happened YESTERDAY or whatever is a year behind me
things that are happening NOW--today!
right this very minute!
I want to not be crazy stressed out and to not waste my life any more
I want to do things a little at a time,
carefully and peacefully
I want to search for truth
I want to knock like crazy
I want to keep eating hard boiled eggs,
cuz they are oh-so-tasty!
I want to know more words and have better grammar,
but I don't want to be a grammar nazi.
I would rather be a Ms. Honey of grammar,
if you get my drift.
I want to take like Mary Oliver
and get lost in the woods.
find majesty in everything.
I want to remember to not take myself so seriously
I am thankful for the friends in my life.
I really am--
beyond measure, to be truthful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Kelley,
ReplyDeleteGot your last.fm request, and realized it was you when it had a link to this blog! I have one too! (intothatsecretplace.blogspot.com).
Anyways, I just wanted to say it was good running into you the other day and that I hope you find today full of blessings.
Love,
Leslie